Properties For Sale
• 6 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 5 Bathroom • Completely Renovated • Stunning Sea Views
GOWER COAST PROPERTIES SELLS ANOTHER OUTSTANDING COASTAL PROPERTY. YOUR LOCAL, PROFESSIONAL ESTATE AGENT.
• 4 Bedrooms • 5 Receptions • 4 En-suite Bathrooms • Elevated Setting • Enchanting Coastal Vista • Superb Decked Sun Terrace
An outstanding example of a grand design style property, sympathetically extended and refurbished to take full advantage of the coastal views.
• 4 Bedrooms • 1 Reception • 1 Bathroom • Detached Home Office • Spectacular Sea & Countryside Views • View the Virtual Tour.
Prepare to be completely mesmerized, by the outstanding natural beauty, of the awe-inspiring setting that Alveley proudly nestles amongst.
• 5 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Spacious And Welcoming • Integral Double Garage
A very prestigious, substantial detached family home, with well proportioned and immaculately presented accommodation throughout.
Three Cliffs, Penmaen
• 4 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Spectacular Coastal And Country-side Views • An Idyllic Location, To Enjoy The Beauty Of Gower, Throughout The Changing Seasons
Proudly nestled into National Trust land, above the renowned Three Cliffs Bay, is this late 1920's constructed, detached Gower home, set in roughly one third of an acre of established colourful gardens.
• 5 Bedrooms • 3 Reception Rooms • 4 Bathrooms • Lovely Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Conservatory • Fabulous Rear Garden • Genuine Substantial Family Home • Prestigious Coastal Village Location
A delightful 1920's double bay fronted, substantial detached family home, set in roughly one third of an acre of fabulous established gardens.
• 4 Double Bedrooms • 3 Reception Rooms • Fabulous Kitchen-Breakfast Room • 2 Bathrooms • Loft Room • Gated Driveway • Detached Garage • Beautifully Refurbished
A beautifully appointed and comprehensively refurbished detached family home, set behind private wrought iron gates, with versatile and well-proportioned accommodation over two floors, and the added benefit of a substantial loft room.
• 4 Bedrooms (2 Located on the Ground Floor) • 3 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • Spacious Character Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Beautifully Presented • Abundance of Charm • Built from Natural Gower Stone • Hidden Gem
Exceptional barn conversion, forming part of a delightful enclave of just four properties on the edge of the picturesque Bishopston valley, in the village of Kittle.
• 7 Bedrooms • 2 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • Spectacular Sea Views • South Facing Rear Garden, with Adjoining Grazing Land • Prestigious Gower Hamlet
Nestled in a truly stunning setting at the foot of Cefn Bryn, is a property known as Hunters Hollow.
• 4 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Stunning Established Gardens • Sympathetically Refurbished
An elegant 1920's, detached house, set in a third of an acre of fabulous, south facing established gardens.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom, 2 Cloakrooms • Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Cottage With an En-suite Bedroom and Living Room • Fabulous Established Garden • Double Garage and Ample Parking. EER=D , EIR=E .
A lovely detached family property, set in stunning, south facing, private gardens, with a double garage and attached cottage; ideal as a teenage retreat or home office.
• 5 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Located In The Heart Of Gower
Stone Cottage is a fine example of a solid and spacious, detached five bedroom family home; located in the picturesque hamlet of Lunnon, in the heart of Gower.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Panoramic Coastal And Countryside Views
• Scope To Create An Enviable Family Home
A picture perfect setting, nestled at the foot of the scenic Cefn Bryn and elevated above the glorious Oxwich Bay, providing truly captivating, uninterrupted, south facing views out to sea and across the sweep of the bay, over to Oxwich Point.
• 4 Bedrooms • 1 Reception • 3 Bathrooms • Established Rear Garden • Garage And Parking At Rear • Close To Mumbles Village
Gower Coast Properties are delighted to bring to the open market this traditional 1930's semi-detached family property, elevated and set back from the road, in the highly desirable village of Newton.
• 4/5 Bedrooms - 3 Lower Ground Floor, 1/2 First Floor • Open Plan Kitchen-Dining-Lounge • Conservatory • 2 Bathrooms • Corner Plot • Single Garage • Good Sized Rear Garden
A fabulous detached property, tastefully refurbished and immaculately presented throughout, occupying an impressive sized corner plot in a sought-after area of Sketty.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • 2 Reception Rooms • Lovely Kitchen - Dining Room with a Picture Window and Charming Box Bay Window • Elevated Position with Fabulous Far Reaching Views •
A charming detached property with versatile living accommodation, perfectly located on the outskirts of the vibrant village of Mumbles, benefitting from a quieter setting yet still convenient for all of the amenities, shops, cafes, restaurants and waterfront promenade, that the village has to offer.
• 4 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Versatile Accommodation
A lovely detached family home with established private south facing gardens. Located in the sought after village of Bishopston, perfectly situated for a number of useful village amenities, highly regarded schools and picturesque walks to award winning beaches.
• 4 Bedrooms • 3 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • Three Storey End Terrace • Ample Parking and Garage • Lovely Bay Views • Chain Free
A rare opportunity to acquire a bay fronted, character four bedroom Victorian residence in the heart of the sea-side village of Mumbles, with a gated driveway, garaging and lovely bay views from the first and second floor front bedrooms.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • Conservatory • Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Utility Room and Cloakroom • Lovely South Facing Landscaped Garden
A delightful detached house, tucked away in an exclusive cul de sac in Sketty.
• 3 Bedrooms Plus a Loft Room • 2 Reception Rooms • Kitchen-Family-Breakfast Room • Luxuriously Appointed Bathroom • Elevated Position With Views Over Swansea Bay
An elegantly presented, character period semi-detached property, situated in an elevated position with views over Swansea Bay.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Open Plan Kitchen-Dining-Living Room • Lawned Level Garden Backing on to Fields • Open Aspect At The Rear • No Onward Chain • Completely Refurbished to Include; New Roof, Rewiring, Re-plastering, New Central Heating System and a Loft Conversion
A totally refurbished and sympathetically extended four bedroom, 2 bathroom detached dormer bungalow.
• Building Plot • Outline Planning Permission Granted For A Detached Dwelling • Swansea City Council Reference 2016/0680 • Ideally Located On The Main A4118 South Gower Road • Access to Glorious Beaches and Coastal Walks.
Situated in the heart of Gower, a rare opportunity to purchase a building plot, having the benefit of outline planning permission.