Properties For Sale
• 6 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 5 Bathroom • Completely Renovated • Stunning Sea Views
GOWER COAST PROPERTIES SELLS ANOTHER OUTSTANDING COASTAL PROPERTY. YOUR LOCAL, PROFESSIONAL ESTATE AGENT.
• 4 Bedrooms • 5 Receptions • 4 En-suite Bathrooms • Elevated Setting • Enchanting Coastal Vista • Superb Decked Sun Terrace
An outstanding example of a grand design style property, sympathetically extended and refurbished to take full advantage of the coastal views.
• 3 Reception Rooms • 7 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms
• Stunning Kitchen-Dining-Family Room • Superb Setting and Location
An impressive, individually designed family home, built to an exceptional standard and situated in an idyllic picturesque setting, with captivating, open Gower countryside views.
• 5 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Lovely Character Features • Beautiful Gated Grounds Of One And A Third Acres
This impressive Welsh cottage, dates back to the 18th Century and has been very sympathetically extended to create a delightful, detached family residence.
• 4 Bedrooms • 1 Reception • 1 Bathroom • Detached Home Office • Spectacular Sea & Countryside Views • View the Virtual Tour.
Prepare to be completely mesmerized, by the outstanding natural beauty, of the awe-inspiring setting that Alveley proudly nestles amongst.
• 5 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Spacious And Welcoming • Integral Double Garage
A very prestigious, substantial detached family home, with well proportioned and immaculately presented accommodation throughout.
Three Cliffs, Penmaen
• 4 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Spectacular Coastal And Country-side Views • An Idyllic Location, To Enjoy The Beauty Of Gower, Throughout The Changing Seasons
Proudly nestled into National Trust land, above the renowned Three Cliffs Bay, is this late 1920's constructed, detached Gower home, set in roughly one third of an acre of established colourful gardens.
• 5 Double Bedrooms • 4 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • 2 Cloakrooms • Fabulous Views Over Mumbles Village & Across to Mumbles Pier
A stunning, individual, five bedroom detached family home, set in quarter of an acre of exquisite established grounds. Sitting proudly at the top of a no through lane, commanding breath-taking views across Mumbles Village to the headland and pier, this property was built roughly eighteen years ago by Anton Homes.
• 4 Bedrooms (2 Located on the Ground Floor) • 3 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • Spacious Character Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Beautifully Presented • Abundance of Charm • Built from Natural Gower Stone • Hidden Gem
Exceptional barn conversion, forming part of a delightful enclave of just four properties on the edge of the picturesque Bishopston valley, in the village of Kittle.
• Detached 4 Bedroom Family Home • 2 Reception Rooms • Elegant Gable-end Conservatory • Hand Crafted Kitchen-Dining Room • 3 Bathrooms • Views Across to Oystermouth Castle and the Bay Beyond
A striking, detached 4 bedroom family residence, pristinely presented, with quality finishing touches throughout adding to its charm.
• 4 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Stunning Established Gardens • Sympathetically Refurbished
An elegant 1920's, detached house, set in a third of an acre of fabulous, south facing established gardens.
• 5 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Imposing Residence In The Heart Of The Village • Retaining Original Features
A striking Victorian Villa, proudly located in an elevated position, on the corner of Park Street and Church Park, in the heart of the bustling sea-side village of Mumbles.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom, 2 Cloakrooms • Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Cottage With an En-suite Bedroom and Living Room • Fabulous Established Garden • Double Garage and Ample Parking. EER=D , EIR=E .
A lovely detached family property, set in stunning, south facing, private gardens, with a double garage and attached cottage; ideal as a teenage retreat or home office.
• 5 Bedrooms • 2 Reception Rooms • Spacious Kitchen-Dining Room • Family Bathroom, 2 En-suite Shower Rooms and a Cloakroom • Coastal Walks from the Doorstep
A lovely five bedroom detached family home, forming part of the exclusive 'Redrow Homes' development in the sought after village of Bishopston.
• 5 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Located In The Heart Of Gower
Stone Cottage is a fine example of a solid and spacious, detached five bedroom family home; located in the picturesque hamlet of Lunnon, in the heart of Gower.
• 4 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Double Garage • Sought After Village Location
A deceptively spacious, four bedroom detached family home, tucked away at the end of a cul de sac of similar style properties.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Panoramic Coastal And Countryside Views
• Scope To Create An Enviable Family Home
A picture perfect setting, nestled at the foot of the scenic Cefn Bryn and elevated above the glorious Oxwich Bay, providing truly captivating, uninterrupted, south facing views out to sea and across the sweep of the bay, over to Oxwich Point.
• 4 Bedrooms • 1 Reception • 3 Bathrooms • Established Rear Garden • Garage And Parking At Rear • Close To Mumbles Village
Gower Coast Properties are delighted to bring to the open market this traditional 1930's semi-detached family property, elevated and set back from the road, in the highly desirable village of Newton.
• 4/5 Bedrooms - 3 Lower Ground Floor, 1/2 First Floor • Open Plan Kitchen-Dining-Lounge • Conservatory • 2 Bathrooms • Corner Plot • Single Garage • Good Sized Rear Garden
A fabulous detached property, tastefully refurbished and immaculately presented throughout, occupying an impressive sized corner plot in a sought-after area of Sketty.
• 4 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Versatile Accommodation
A lovely detached family home with established private south facing gardens. Located in the sought after village of Bishopston, perfectly situated for a number of useful village amenities, highly regarded schools and picturesque walks to award winning beaches.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 4 Bathrooms • Tranquil Setting Surrounded By Stunning Walks
A truly idyllic setting for this beautifully appointed detached cottage, nestling in a tranquil wooded valley and within walking distance of Mewslade beach.
• 4 Bedrooms • 3 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • Three Storey End Terrace • Ample Parking and Garage • Lovely Bay Views • Chain Free
A rare opportunity to acquire a bay fronted, character four bedroom Victorian residence in the heart of the sea-side village of Mumbles, with a gated driveway, garaging and lovely bay views from the first and second floor front bedrooms.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • Fabulous Kitchen – Dining Room • Lovely Decked Sun Terrace & Lawned Garden • Open Countryside Views
A deceptively spacious, link detached property with quirky upside down accommodation and a lovely open aspect to the rear. Located in the highly desirable village of Bishopston and in walking distance of various amenities, Bishopston Primary and Comprehensive schools and the stunning Bishopston Valley that will take one down to Pwll Du Bay.
Detached Barn Conversion • 3 Bedrooms • 1 Reception Room • Master En-Suite, Jack & Jill Bathroom plus Wet Room • Fabulous Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Glorious Gower Views • Large Garden • NO CHAIN • EER = D, EIR = E
A delightful, award winning barn conversion, located in a tranquil rural setting and situated in just over half an acre of gardens. The Old Barn is built of natural stone, has won an award for its design and commands breathtaking Gower views towards Cefn Bryn and Rhossili Down.
• 3 Bedrooms Plus Attic Room • 3 Reception Rooms • 1 First Floor Bathroom • 1 Ground Floor Shower Room • Lovely Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Delightful Rear Garden.
A delightful 1920's semi detached property which has been sympathetically extended and is beautifully presented. Situated in an elevated position, with fabulous Bay views from the attic room and located on a highly regarded avenue in West Cross.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Garage and Off Road Parking • Natural Stone Inglenook Fireplace.
A delightful semi-detached cottage with a wealth of charm and character throughout. Located in the highly regarded village of Newton.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Reception Rooms • Bathroom • Under-stairs cloakroom • Bay views
A traditional bay fronted period house with fabulous views over Swansea bay at the rear. Situated in a quiet avenue in Mumbles village, ideally located to take full advantage of a comprehensive range of boutique style shops, trendy cafes, highly regarded restaurants, the new Oyster Wharf development and an idyllic coastal lifestyle.
• 2 Bedrooms • 1 Reception • 1 Bathroom • Balcony • En-Block Single Garage
A fabulous first floor, duplex apartment, commanding breath-taking panoramic views across the Bay.
• Business Premises • Corner of Woodville Road and Queens Road • A3 Usage; The Sale of Food or Drink for Consumption on the Premises or of Hot Food for Consumption Off the Premises.
Spacious ground floor business premises, with A3 usage.
• First Floor Flat • 2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom • Located in the Heart of the Village • EER= D, EIR= D
A spacious, first floor 2 bedroom flat, located in the heart of the vibrant sea-side village of Mumbles, with an array of boutique style shops, cafes and restaurants.
Built Circa 1925 A two bedroom, bay fronted terraced house benefitting from gas central heating and rear gated vehicular access with secure parking. Located a few hundred yards from Cwmbwrla park and the newly built Burlais primary school, makes this property an ideal young family home or rental investment opportunity. With good road links and bus service to Swansea City Centre and the Fforestfach Retail Shopping Centre. The property requires upgrading although clearance works have commenced in readiness for redecoration. We have been advised by the Vendor that the property has been rewired and re plumbed a number of years ago.
EER =E , EIR =E .