Properties For Sale
• 6 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 5 Bathroom • Completely Renovated • Stunning Sea Views
GOWER COAST PROPERTIES SELLS ANOTHER OUTSTANDING COASTAL PROPERTY. YOUR LOCAL, PROFESSIONAL ESTATE AGENT.
• 4 Bedrooms • 5 Receptions • 4 En-suite Bathrooms • Elevated Setting • Enchanting Coastal Vista • Superb Decked Sun Terrace
An outstanding example of a grand design style property, sympathetically extended and refurbished to take full advantage of the coastal views.
• 5 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Lovely Character Features • Beautiful Gated Grounds Of One And A Third Acres
This impressive Welsh cottage, dates back to the 18th Century and has been very sympathetically extended to create a delightful, detached family residence.
• 4 Bedrooms • 1 Reception • 1 Bathroom • Detached Home Office • Spectacular Sea & Countryside Views • View the Virtual Tour.
Prepare to be completely mesmerized, by the outstanding natural beauty, of the awe-inspiring setting that Alveley proudly nestles amongst.
• 5 Bedrooms • 3 Reception Rooms • 4 Bathrooms • Lovely Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Conservatory • Fabulous Rear Garden • Genuine Substantial Family Home • Prestigious Coastal Village Location
A delightful 1920's double bay fronted, substantial detached family home, set in roughly one third of an acre of fabulous established gardens.
Three Cliffs, Penmaen
• 4 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Spectacular Coastal And Country-side Views • An Idyllic Location, To Enjoy The Beauty Of Gower, Throughout The Changing Seasons
Proudly nestled into National Trust land, above the renowned Three Cliffs Bay, is this late 1920's constructed, detached Gower home, set in roughly one third of an acre of established colourful gardens.
• 4 Bedrooms (2 Located on the Ground Floor) • 3 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • Spacious Character Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Beautifully Presented • Abundance of Charm • Built from Natural Gower Stone • Hidden Gem
Exceptional barn conversion, forming part of a delightful enclave of just four properties on the edge of the picturesque Bishopston valley, in the village of Kittle.
• 4 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Stunning Established Gardens • Sympathetically Refurbished
An elegant 1920's, detached house, set in a third of an acre of fabulous, south facing established gardens.
• Detached 4 Bedroom Executive Home • 2 Reception Rooms • Elegant Gable-end Conservatory • Hand Crafted Kitchen-Dining Room • 3 Bathrooms • Views Across to Oystermouth Castle and the Bay Beyond
A striking, detached 4 bedroom executive home, pristinely presented, with quality finishing touches throughout adding to its charm.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom, 2 Cloakrooms • Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Cottage With an En-suite Bedroom and Living Room • Fabulous Established Garden • Double Garage and Ample Parking. EER=D , EIR=E .
A lovely detached family property, set in stunning, south facing, private gardens, with a double garage and attached cottage; ideal as a teenage retreat or home office.
• 5 Bedrooms • 2 Reception Rooms • Spacious Kitchen-Dining Room • Family Bathroom, 2 En-suite Shower Rooms and a Cloakroom • Coastal Walks from the Doorstep
A lovely five bedroom detached family home, forming part of the exclusive 'Redrow Homes' development in the sought after village of Bishopston.
• 5 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Located In The Heart Of Gower
Stone Cottage is a fine example of a solid and spacious, detached five bedroom family home; located in the picturesque hamlet of Lunnon, in the heart of Gower.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Panoramic Coastal And Countryside Views
• Scope To Create An Enviable Family Home
A picture perfect setting, nestled at the foot of the scenic Cefn Bryn and elevated above the glorious Oxwich Bay, providing truly captivating, uninterrupted, south facing views out to sea and across the sweep of the bay, over to Oxwich Point.
• 4 Bedrooms • 1 Reception • 3 Bathrooms • Established Rear Garden • Garage And Parking At Rear • Close To Mumbles Village
Gower Coast Properties are delighted to bring to the open market this traditional 1930's semi-detached family property, elevated and set back from the road, in the highly desirable village of Newton.
• 4/5 Bedrooms - 3 Lower Ground Floor, 1/2 First Floor • Open Plan Kitchen-Dining-Lounge • Conservatory • 2 Bathrooms • Corner Plot • Single Garage • Good Sized Rear Garden
A fabulous detached property, tastefully refurbished and immaculately presented throughout, occupying an impressive sized corner plot in a sought-after area of Sketty.
• 4 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Versatile Accommodation
A lovely detached family home with established private south facing gardens. Located in the sought after village of Bishopston, perfectly situated for a number of useful village amenities, highly regarded schools and picturesque walks to award winning beaches.
• 4 Bedrooms • 3 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • Three Storey End Terrace • Ample Parking and Garage • Lovely Bay Views • Chain Free
A rare opportunity to acquire a bay fronted, character four bedroom Victorian residence in the heart of the sea-side village of Mumbles, with a gated driveway, garaging and lovely bay views from the first and second floor front bedrooms.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • Fabulous Kitchen – Dining Room • Lovely Decked Sun Terrace & Lawned Garden • Open Countryside Views
A deceptively spacious, link detached property with quirky upside down accommodation and a lovely open aspect to the rear. Located in the highly desirable village of Bishopston and in walking distance of various amenities, Bishopston Primary and Comprehensive schools and the stunning Bishopston Valley that will take one down to Pwll Du Bay.
• 3 Bedrooms Plus a Loft Room • 2 Reception Rooms • Kitchen-Family-Breakfast Room • Luxuriously Appointed Bathroom • Elevated Position With Views Over Swansea Bay
An elegantly presented, character period semi-detached property, situated in an elevated position with views over Swansea Bay.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Open Plan Kitchen-Dining-Living Room • Lawned Level Garden Backing on to Fields • Open Aspect At The Rear • No Onward Chain • Completely Refurbished to Include; New Roof, Rewiring, Re-plastering, New Central Heating System and a Loft Conversion
A totally refurbished and sympathetically extended four bedroom, 2 bathroom detached dormer bungalow.
• 3 Bedrooms Plus Attic Room • 3 Reception Rooms • 1 First Floor Bathroom • 1 Ground Floor Shower Room • Lovely Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Delightful Rear Garden.
A delightful 1920's semi detached property which has been sympathetically extended and is beautifully presented. Situated in an elevated position, with fabulous Bay views from the attic room and located on a highly regarded avenue in West Cross.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Reception Rooms • Good Size Family Bathroom • First Floor Double Bedroom with a South Facing Roof Terrace • Traditionally Built & Extended Open Countryside Views • Driveway Parking.
A delightful detached dormer bungalow, located in the popular Gower village of kittle. Sympathetically extended, to create well-proportioned accommodation, boasting lovely views to the rear and side, over Bishopston valley.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Reception Rooms • Bathroom • Under-stairs cloakroom • Bay views
A traditional bay fronted period house with fabulous views over Swansea bay at the rear. Situated in a quiet avenue in Mumbles village, ideally located to take full advantage of a comprehensive range of boutique style shops, trendy cafes, highly regarded restaurants, the new Oyster Wharf development and an idyllic coastal lifestyle.
• 2 Bedrooms • 1 Reception • 1 Bathroom • Balcony • En-Block Single Garage
A fabulous first floor, duplex apartment, commanding breath-taking panoramic views across the Bay.