Properties For Sale
• 6 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 5 Bathroom • Completely Renovated • Stunning Sea Views
GOWER COAST PROPERTIES SELLS ANOTHER OUTSTANDING COASTAL PROPERTY. YOUR LOCAL, PROFESSIONAL ESTATE AGENT.
• 4 Bedrooms • 5 Receptions • 4 En-suite Bathrooms • Elevated Setting • Enchanting Coastal Vista • Superb Decked Sun Terrace
An outstanding example of a grand design style property, sympathetically extended and refurbished to take full advantage of the coastal views.
• 5 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Lovely Character Features • Beautiful Gated Grounds Of One And A Third Acres
This impressive Welsh cottage, dates back to the 18th Century and has been very sympathetically extended to create a delightful, detached family residence.
Three Cliffs, Penmaen
• 4 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Spectacular Coastal And Country-side Views • An Idyllic Location, To Enjoy The Beauty Of Gower, Throughout The Changing Seasons
Proudly nestled into National Trust land, above the renowned Three Cliffs Bay, is this late 1920's constructed, detached Gower home, set in roughly one third of an acre of established colourful gardens.
• 4 Bedrooms • 1 Reception • 1 Bathroom • Detached Home Office • Spectacular Sea & Countryside Views • View the Virtual Tour.
Prepare to be completely mesmerized, by the outstanding natural beauty, of the awe-inspiring setting that Alveley proudly nestles amongst.
• 5 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Spacious And Welcoming • Integral Double Garage
A very prestigious, substantial detached family home, with well proportioned and immaculately presented accommodation throughout.
• 5 Double Bedrooms • 4 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • 2 Cloakrooms • Fabulous Views Over Mumbles Village & Across to Mumbles Pier
A stunning, individual, five bedroom detached family home, set in quarter of an acre of exquisite established grounds. Sitting proudly at the top of a no through lane, commanding breath-taking views across Mumbles Village to the headland and pier, this property was built roughly eighteen years ago by Anton Homes.
• 4 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Stunning Established Gardens • Sympathetically Refurbished
An elegant 1920's, detached house, set in a third of an acre of fabulous, south facing established gardens.
• 6 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Delightful Picturesque Village • Balcony Style Sun Terrace With Sea Views
A fabulous, architect designed, detached house, with spacious and versatile accomodation arranged over three floors.
• 5 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Imposing Residence In The Heart Of The Village • Retaining Original Features
A striking Victorian Villa, proudly located in an elevated position, on the corner of Park Street and Church Park, in the heart of the bustling sea-side village of Mumbles.
• 4 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Wonderful Walks From The Doorstep • Stunning Sea And Countryside Views
Nestled at the foot of Cefn Bryn, with captivating sea views across the glorious Gower countryside, over to Oxwich point, is this delightful character cottage, known as The Old Post.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom, 2 Cloakrooms • Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Cottage With an En-suite Bedroom and Living Room • Fabulous Established Garden • Double Garage and Ample Parking. EER=D , EIR=E .
A lovely detached family property, set in stunning, south facing, private gardens, with a double garage and attached cottage; ideal as a teenage retreat or home office.
• 5 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Located In The Heart Of Gower
Stone Cottage is a fine example of a solid and spacious, detached five bedroom family home; located in the picturesque hamlet of Lunnon, in the heart of Gower.
• 4 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Double Garage • Sought After Village Location
A deceptively spacious, four bedroom detached family home, tucked away at the end of a cul de sac of similar style properties.
• 5 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Lovely Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Integral Double Garage
A brand new five bedroom detached house, with an integral double garage, forming part of the exclusive Redrow Homes, Nurseries development, in Bishopston.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Panoramic Coastal And Countryside Views
• Scope To Create An Enviable Family Home
A picture perfect setting, nestled at the foot of the scenic Cefn Bryn and elevated above the glorious Oxwich Bay, providing truly captivating, uninterrupted, south facing views out to sea and across the sweep of the bay, over to Oxwich Point.
• 5 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Lovely Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Integral Double Garage
A brand new five bedroom detached house, with an integral double garage, forming part of the exclusive Redrow Homes, White Knight Gardens development, in Bishopston.
Detached Barn Conversion • 3 Bedrooms • 1 Reception Room • Master En-Suite, Jack & Jill Bathroom plus Wet Room • Fabulous Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Glorious Gower Views • Large Garden • NO CHAIN • EER = D, EIR = E
A delightful, award winning barn conversion, located in a tranquil rural setting and situated in just over half an acre of gardens. The Old Barn is built of natural stone, has won an award for its design and commands breathtaking Gower views towards Cefn Bryn and Rhossili Down.
• 4 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Traditional Detached Character Family Home • Triple Depth Garage And Ample Parking
A lovely traditional detached family home with open countryside views at the rear, set within a generously sized level plot, in the sought after village of Bishopston.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Access To Glorious Coastal Walks
Set in roughly 1/4 of an acre of charming tranquil grounds, is this delightful detached family home, known as Overlea. Built in the 1930's the property is located in a fabulous, private elevated position, capturing far reaching country-side views, in the highly regarded village of Bishopston.
• 4 Bedrooms • 1 Reception • 3 Bathrooms • Established Rear Garden • Garage And Parking At Rear • Close To Mumbles Village
Gower Coast Properties are delighted to bring to the open market this traditional 1930's semi-detached family property, elevated and set back from the road, in the highly desirable village of Newton.
• 4 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Versatile Accommodation
A lovely detached family home with established private south facing gardens. Located in the sought after village of Bishopston, perfectly situated for a number of useful village amenities, highly regarded schools and picturesque walks to award winning beaches.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Beautifully Presented Family Home • Superb Kitchen-Breakfast-Dining Room •
A lovely spacious family home, occupying a corner plot, in the popular village of Newton. Refurbished by the current owners, to create a mix of contemporary and luxuriously appointed accommodation over two floors.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Gated Parking & Double Garage
This well maintained detached bungalow, occupies an established generous plot, nicely set back from the road, with some sea glimpses, in the sought after village of Langland.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Timber Studio/ Summerhouse
A lovely detached family home, set in a quarter of an acre of delightful established gardens. Located in the heart of the sought after Gower village of Reynoldston, the ideal location to take full advantage of an idyllic coastal lifestyle.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 4 Bathrooms • Tranquil Setting Surrounded By Stunning Walks
A truly idyllic setting for this beautifully appointed detached cottage, nestling in a tranquil wooded valley and within walking distance of Mewslade beach.
• 4 Bedrooms • 3 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • Three Storey End Terrace • Ample Parking and Garage • Lovely Bay Views • Chain Free
A rare opportunity to acquire a bay fronted, character four bedroom Victorian residence in the heart of the sea-side village of Mumbles, with a gated driveway, garaging and lovely bay views from the first and second floor front bedrooms.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • Fabulous Kitchen – Dining Room • Lovely Decked Sun Terrace & Lawned Garden • Open Countryside Views
A deceptively spacious, link detached property with quirky upside down accommodation and a lovely open aspect to the rear. Located in the highly desirable village of Bishopston and in walking distance of various amenities, Bishopston Primary and Comprehensive schools and the stunning Bishopston Valley that will take one down to Pwll Du Bay.
• 3 Bedrooms • 1 Reception • 3 Bathrooms • First Floor Balcony With Stunning Views Over Mumbles Lighthouse
A delightful detached quirky coastal house, offering versatile accommodation over two floors.
• 3 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Stunning Gower Countryside Views • Delightful Village Location
Camelot is a spacious detached three bedroom home, occupying a generous plot and boasting fabulous, far reaching Gower countryside views.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Garage and Driveway Parking • Private Rear Garden, with a Decked Sun Terrace and an Open Aspect.
A lovely family home with tastefully appointed and well proportioned accommodation over two floors. Located in a quiet avenue with an open aspect at the rear.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Short Stroll To The Village of Mumbles
A versatile detached family property, situated in a quiet cul de sac, close to the vibrant sea-side village of Mumbles and the sea front promenade.
• 4 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Luxuriously Well Proportioned Accommodation • Close Proximity To Horton Bay
A fabulous location for this beautiful, four bedroom detached house, situated within a stroll of one of Gowers' scenic beaches, in the delightful village of Horton.
• 3 Bedrooms Plus Attic Room • 3 Reception Rooms • 1 First Floor Bathroom • 1 Ground Floor Shower Room • Lovely Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Delightful Rear Garden.
A delightful 1920's semi detached property which has been sympathetically extended and is beautifully presented. Situated in an elevated position, with fabulous Bay views from the attic room and located on a highly regarded avenue in West Cross.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Garage and Off Road Parking • Natural Stone Inglenook Fireplace.
A delightful semi-detached cottage with a wealth of charm and character throughout. Located in the highly regarded village of Newton.
• 4 Bedroom • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Luxuriously Appointed Kitchen-Breakfast Room
A beautifully presented and refurbished, four double bedroom family home, located in the highly desirable south Gower village of Bishopston.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Versatile Accommodation
A delightful 3 storey townhouse, with an open aspect over woodland at the rear. Perfectly located for the sea front promenade, Mumbles village, Gower, Swansea University and Singleton Hospital.
• 3 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 1 Bathroom
A Ronald Edmunds, traditional bay fronted semi-detached property, situated in a sought after avenue, in the popular residential area of Mayals.
• 2 Bedrooms • 1 Reception • 1 Bathroom • Balcony • En-Block Single Garage
A fabulous first floor, duplex apartment, commanding breath-taking panoramic views across the Bay.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Elevated With Views Towards The North Gower Coast
Built in the 1940's 28 Hillside is a semi-detached family home, ideally located for the popular village of Furnace and the town of Llanelli.
• 1 Bedroom • 1 Shower Room • 1 Reception Room • Second Floor Apartment Overlooking The Front Sun Terrace and Garden • Popular Retirement Village for over 55’s
Set in creatively landscaped grounds, within the Willow Court development, is this lovely light, one bedroom, second floor apartment.
• 1 Bedroom • 1 Reception • 1 Bathroom • Lovely Light Apartment • Close To Award Wining Beaches
A tastefully presented one bedroom flat, forming part of Gilbertscliffe in the popular seaside village of Langland. Conveniently located for the bustling village of Mumbles and a gentle stroll to Rotherslade and Langland Bays.