Properties For Sale
• 6 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 5 Bathroom • Completely Renovated • Stunning Sea Views
GOWER COAST PROPERTIES SELLS ANOTHER OUTSTANDING COASTAL PROPERTY. YOUR LOCAL, PROFESSIONAL ESTATE AGENT.
• 4 Bedrooms • 5 Receptions • 4 En-suite Bathrooms • Elevated Setting • Enchanting Coastal Vista • Superb Decked Sun Terrace
An outstanding example of a grand design style property, sympathetically extended and refurbished to take full advantage of the coastal views.
• 3 Reception Rooms • 7 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms
• Stunning Kitchen-Dining-Family Room • Superb Setting and Location
An impressive, individually designed family home, built to an exceptional standard and situated in an idyllic picturesque setting, with captivating, open Gower countryside views.
• 5 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Lovely Character Features • Beautiful Gated Grounds Of One And A Third Acres
This impressive Welsh cottage, dates back to the 18th Century and has been very sympathetically extended to create a delightful, detached family residence.
• 4 Bedrooms • 1 Reception • 1 Bathroom • Detached Home Office • Spectacular Sea & Countryside Views • View the Virtual Tour.
Prepare to be completely mesmerized, by the outstanding natural beauty, of the awe-inspiring setting that Alveley proudly nestles amongst.
• 5 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Spacious And Welcoming • Integral Double Garage
A very prestigious, substantial detached family home, with well proportioned and immaculately presented accommodation throughout.
Three Cliffs, Penmaen
• 4 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Spectacular Coastal And Country-side Views • An Idyllic Location, To Enjoy The Beauty Of Gower, Throughout The Changing Seasons
Proudly nestled into National Trust land, above the renowned Three Cliffs Bay, is this late 1920's constructed, detached Gower home, set in roughly one third of an acre of established colourful gardens.
• 5 Double Bedrooms • 4 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • 2 Cloakrooms • Fabulous Views Over Mumbles Village & Across to Mumbles Pier
A stunning, individual, five bedroom detached family home, set in quarter of an acre of exquisite established grounds. Sitting proudly at the top of a no through lane, commanding breath-taking views across Mumbles Village to the headland and pier, this property was built roughly eighteen years ago by Anton Homes.
• 4 Bedrooms (2 Located on the Ground Floor) • 3 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • Spacious Character Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Beautifully Presented • Abundance of Charm • Built from Natural Gower Stone • Hidden Gem
Exceptional barn conversion, forming part of a delightful enclave of just four properties on the edge of the picturesque Bishopston valley, in the village of Kittle.
• Detached 4 Bedroom Family Home • 2 Reception Rooms • Elegant Gable-end Conservatory • Hand Crafted Kitchen-Dining Room • 3 Bathrooms • Views Across to Oystermouth Castle and the Bay Beyond
A striking, detached 4 bedroom family residence, pristinely presented, with quality finishing touches throughout adding to its charm.
• 4 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Stunning Established Gardens • Sympathetically Refurbished
An elegant 1920's, detached house, set in a third of an acre of fabulous, south facing established gardens.
• 6 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Delightful Picturesque Village • Balcony Style Sun Terrace With Sea Views
A fabulous, architect designed, detached house, with spacious and versatile accomodation arranged over three floors.
• 5 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Imposing Residence In The Heart Of The Village • Retaining Original Features
A striking Victorian Villa, proudly located in an elevated position, on the corner of Park Street and Church Park, in the heart of the bustling sea-side village of Mumbles.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom, 2 Cloakrooms • Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Cottage With an En-suite Bedroom and Living Room • Fabulous Established Garden • Double Garage and Ample Parking. EER=D , EIR=E .
A lovely detached family property, set in stunning, south facing, private gardens, with a double garage and attached cottage; ideal as a teenage retreat or home office.
• 5 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Located In The Heart Of Gower
Stone Cottage is a fine example of a solid and spacious, detached five bedroom family home; located in the picturesque hamlet of Lunnon, in the heart of Gower.
• 4 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Double Garage • Sought After Village Location
A deceptively spacious, four bedroom detached family home, tucked away at the end of a cul de sac of similar style properties.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Panoramic Coastal And Countryside Views
• Scope To Create An Enviable Family Home
A picture perfect setting, nestled at the foot of the scenic Cefn Bryn and elevated above the glorious Oxwich Bay, providing truly captivating, uninterrupted, south facing views out to sea and across the sweep of the bay, over to Oxwich Point.
• 5 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 3 Bathrooms • Lovely Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Integral Double Garage
A brand new five bedroom detached house, with an integral double garage, forming part of the exclusive Redrow Homes, White Knight Gardens development, in Bishopston.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Access To Glorious Coastal Walks
Set in roughly 1/4 of an acre of charming tranquil grounds, is this delightful detached family home, known as Overlea. Built in the 1930's the property is located in a fabulous, private elevated position, capturing far reaching country-side views, in the highly regarded village of Bishopston.
• 4 Bedrooms • 1 Reception • 3 Bathrooms • Established Rear Garden • Garage And Parking At Rear • Close To Mumbles Village
Gower Coast Properties are delighted to bring to the open market this traditional 1930's semi-detached family property, elevated and set back from the road, in the highly desirable village of Newton.
• 4/5 Bedrooms - 3 Lower Ground Floor, 1/2 First Floor • Open Plan Kitchen-Dining-Lounge • Conservatory • 2 Bathrooms • Corner Plot • Single Garage • Good Sized Rear Garden
A fabulous detached property, tastefully refurbished and immaculately presented throughout, occupying an impressive sized corner plot in a sought-after area of Sketty.
• 4 Bedrooms • 4 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Versatile Accommodation
A lovely detached family home with established private south facing gardens. Located in the sought after village of Bishopston, perfectly situated for a number of useful village amenities, highly regarded schools and picturesque walks to award winning beaches.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Gated Parking & Double Garage
This well maintained detached bungalow, occupies an established generous plot, nicely set back from the road, with some sea glimpses, in the sought after village of Langland.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Timber Studio/ Summerhouse
A lovely detached family home, set in a quarter of an acre of delightful established gardens. Located in the heart of the sought after Gower village of Reynoldston, the ideal location to take full advantage of an idyllic coastal lifestyle.
• 4 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 4 Bathrooms • Tranquil Setting Surrounded By Stunning Walks
A truly idyllic setting for this beautifully appointed detached cottage, nestling in a tranquil wooded valley and within walking distance of Mewslade beach.
• 4 Bedrooms • 3 Reception Rooms • 2 Bathrooms • Three Storey End Terrace • Ample Parking and Garage • Lovely Bay Views • Chain Free
A rare opportunity to acquire a bay fronted, character four bedroom Victorian residence in the heart of the sea-side village of Mumbles, with a gated driveway, garaging and lovely bay views from the first and second floor front bedrooms.
• 3 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Stunning Gower Countryside Views • Delightful Village Location
Camelot is a spacious detached three bedroom home, occupying a generous plot and boasting fabulous, far reaching Gower countryside views.
Detached Barn Conversion • 3 Bedrooms • 1 Reception Room • Master En-Suite, Jack & Jill Bathroom plus Wet Room • Fabulous Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Glorious Gower Views • Large Garden • NO CHAIN • EER = D, EIR = E
A delightful, award winning barn conversion, located in a tranquil rural setting and situated in just over half an acre of gardens. The Old Barn is built of natural stone, has won an award for its design and commands breathtaking Gower views towards Cefn Bryn and Rhossili Down.
• 4 Bedrooms • 3 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Luxuriously Well Proportioned Accommodation • Close Proximity To Horton Bay
A fabulous location for this beautiful, four bedroom detached house, situated within a stroll of one of Gowers' scenic beaches, in the delightful village of Horton.
• 3 Bedrooms Plus Attic Room • 3 Reception Rooms • 1 First Floor Bathroom • 1 Ground Floor Shower Room • Lovely Kitchen-Breakfast Room • Delightful Rear Garden.
A delightful 1920's semi detached property which has been sympathetically extended and is beautifully presented. Situated in an elevated position, with fabulous Bay views from the attic room and located on a highly regarded avenue in West Cross.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 1 Bathroom • Garage and Off Road Parking • Natural Stone Inglenook Fireplace.
A delightful semi-detached cottage with a wealth of charm and character throughout. Located in the highly regarded village of Newton.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Versatile Accommodation
A delightful 3 storey townhouse, with an open aspect over woodland at the rear. Perfectly located for the sea front promenade, Mumbles village, Gower, Swansea University and Singleton Hospital.
• 2 Bedrooms • 1 Reception • 1 Bathroom • Balcony • En-Block Single Garage
A fabulous first floor, duplex apartment, commanding breath-taking panoramic views across the Bay.
• Business Premises • Corner of Woodville Road and Queens Road • A3 Usage; The Sale of Food or Drink for Consumption on the Premises or of Hot Food for Consumption Off the Premises.
Spacious ground floor business premises, with A3 usage.
• First Floor Flat • 2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom • Located in the Heart of the Village • EER= D, EIR= D
A spacious, first floor 2 bedroom flat, located in the heart of the vibrant sea-side village of Mumbles, with an array of boutique style shops, cafes and restaurants.
• 3 Bedrooms • 2 Receptions • 2 Bathrooms • Elevated With Views Towards The North Gower Coast
Built in the 1940's 28 Hillside is a semi-detached family home, ideally located for the popular village of Furnace and the town of Llanelli.
Built Circa 1925 A two bedroom, bay fronted terraced house benefitting from gas central heating and rear gated vehicular access with secure parking. Located a few hundred yards from Cwmbwrla park and the newly built Burlais primary school, makes this property an ideal young family home or rental investment opportunity. With good road links and bus service to Swansea City Centre and the Fforestfach Retail Shopping Centre. The property requires upgrading although clearance works have commenced in readiness for redecoration. We have been advised by the Vendor that the property has been rewired and re plumbed a number of years ago.
EER =E , EIR =E .